Notices
JK Accessories & Misc Parts This forum is dedicated for the selling of miscellaneous parts and accessories for the Jeep JK Wrangler. This would include things such as cold air intakes, seat covers, soft-tops, bikini tops, interior trim, air compressors, lighting, trail gear, etc.

NIB 2dr Soft Top - SoCal

Old 03-03-2015, 06:56 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up NIB 2dr Soft Top - SoCal $400

Last year I purchased this NIB OEM 2dr soft top to replace my aging softop, from another forum member.

Unfortunately, I thought it was the newer cable style, that I currently have. Although this will work on my Jeep, I went in a different direction.

This is the older style soft top, originally for the 2007-2009 Jeep JK 2dr. Since it comes with all of the hardware,it would fit onto newer (2010-2015) 2drs.

The only difference is how this style top tucks into the door surrounds.

This is a complete system, all of which are still in their original boxes.

Includes:
  • Soft top
  • Door Surrounds
  • Tinted Windows
  • Hardware (bow brackets, screws, door surround knobs)
  • Tailgate mounts and bar

Located in SoCal (Los Angeles Area)

$400 obo. (Sorry, local sale only, too big to ship) NEW PRICE

************************************************** ************************************************** **********************

FYI.. for those interested in fitting this top onto their 2010-2015 2dr, here are some comments (found online) of those who did:

eggers_Paul:
From what I can gather by reading other threads Jeep made some minor modifications to the soft tops after 2009. How difficult would it be to retrofit a 2007 OEM top onto my 2013? Are there some additional parts I need to purchase and if so what are they? If anyone had done this or knows of an online video or other resource that I could check out which specifies exactly how to do this and how complicated it is I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

nwbronco:
You would need all of the hardware. It will work. You cannot mix soft top parts from those years, but , the entire package will fit no problem.
You would need:

Softtop with all the frame, and the frame ends with screws intact
Brackets that mount to the sport cage, and the screws for those. There is a flap that can be opened (velcro) that covers the mounting holes for the bracket
The door surrounds. They are one piece for 2 door each side
You will need the knurled head mounting bolts for the door surrounds 2 for a 2 door, each side
The side window. One for each side
The rear window, the tailgate bar, and the brackets for the tub the tailgate bar mounts into.

If you have all of these pieces from the '07, it will mount to the '13

jeep2007:
I currently have my 07 top on my 13 jeep. I can confirm that if you have all the hardware from the 07, it will fit no problem.

eggers_paul:
awsome, that's great news. thanks alot guys.

************************************************** ************************************************** ***********************

INSTALLATION / REMOVAL VIDEO FOR THIS MODEL SOFT TOP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfcLAsl9RtM

Last edited by RodCyn; 05-22-2015 at 07:48 PM.
Old 03-28-2015, 03:36 PM
JK Freak

Bump for a new lower price. $400
Old 03-28-2015, 08:05 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you decide to ship I'll take it thanks
Old 05-21-2015, 11:01 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by dwhite993
If you decide to ship I'll take it thanks
Sorry for the late response, I didn't get a notification. That being said, I think it'll be cost prohibitive to ship it.

The frame/top alone is large, not to mention the boxes with the hardware windows. I'd imagine it'd be more than a few hundred to ship.

Quick Reply: NIB 2dr Soft Top - SoCal