Notices
JK Accessories & Misc Parts This forum is dedicated for the selling of miscellaneous parts and accessories for the Jeep JK Wrangler. This would include things such as cold air intakes, seat covers, soft-tops, bikini tops, interior trim, air compressors, lighting, trail gear, etc.

So Cal - (07-10) JKU Soft Top w/ Frame, Door Surrounds, Rear Bar, etc.

Old 12-14-2012, 07:42 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh and is it for a 4door?
Old 12-14-2012, 09:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeek.OlllllllO
Do you have the headliner thingy and how hard is it to install?
Oh and is it for a 4door?
I've got everything, and it's super easy to install. I'm going to join up on the Cleghorn run on 12/30, so we could put it on then if you want to!
Old 12-14-2012, 09:02 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by dave nelson

I've got everything, and it's super easy to install. I'm going to join up on the Cleghorn run on 12/30, so we could put it on then if you want to!
Sounds good hmm 200 installed? Lol i will let you know later today most likely ill take it
Old 12-14-2012, 09:02 AM
JK Jedi

Its for a 4 door right?
Old 12-14-2012, 10:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Oh, my bad. Yes, 4 door. I already have one on my 4 door, so this is just an extra for me taking up space. The brackets are a tiny bit different that what are on mine (mine's 2010), but I know any soft top 07+ will fit any year JK.

Installation is super, super easy (but much better as a 2 man job). The instructions are pretty confusing, but if you see it in person you'll never forget how it's done.

I didn't realize, Panorama City isn't all that far from Altadena where I live. I guess we could put it on for you any time really.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:25 AM
JK Jedi

Oh, my bad. Yes, 4 door. I already have one on my 4 door, so this is just an extra for me taking up space. The brackets are a tiny bit different that what are on mine (mine's 2010), but I know any soft top 07+ will fit any year JK.

Installation is super, super easy (but much better as a 2 man job). The instructions are pretty confusing, but if you see it in person you'll never forget how it's done.

I didn't realize, Panorama City isn't all that far from Altadena where I live. I guess we could put it on for you any time really.
Oh okay i have an 07
Yeah ill take it but im not going to till have money until the wheeling trip so if you can save it for me ill take it
I saw some videos on youtube it loiks really easy to install (:
Old 12-14-2012, 10:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Oh okay i have an 07
Yeah ill take it but im not going to till have money until the wheeling trip so if you can save it for me ill take it
I saw some videos on youtube it loiks really easy to install (:
Sounds good dude! If you want, I'll give it to you before then and you can pay me later if you want. I trust you!
Old 12-14-2012, 10:33 AM
JK Jedi

Sounds good dude! If you want, I'll give it to you before then and you can pay me later if you want. I trust you!
Hmm i think just give it to me on our wheeling trip because i dont plan on putting it until like February or march because i have to fine where im going to put my hard top lol
Old 12-14-2012, 11:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Hmm i think just give it to me on our wheeling trip because i dont plan on putting it until like February or march because i have to fine where im going to put my hard top lol
Sounds good. I'd like to be there when you put it on just so I know everything is working normally. I haven't personally seen this top mounted on a Jeep yet, and I won't have a chance to test fit it on mine anytime soon. I got it from a neighbor after their Jeep was sold, and inspected it but never tried it out.
Old 12-14-2012, 12:48 PM
JK Jedi

Sounds good. I'd like to be there when you put it on just so I know everything is working normally. I haven't personally seen this top mounted on a Jeep yet, and I won't have a chance to test fit it on mine anytime soon. I got it from a neighbor after their Jeep was sold, and inspected it but never tried it out.
Oh okay well umm if we have time we can try it on when we go to cleghorn but i have to see where i put my hard top

Quick Reply: So Cal - (07-10) JKU Soft Top w/ Frame, Door Surrounds, Rear Bar, etc.