Notices
JK Accessories & Misc Parts This forum is dedicated for the selling of miscellaneous parts and accessories for the Jeep JK Wrangler. This would include things such as cold air intakes, seat covers, soft-tops, bikini tops, interior trim, air compressors, lighting, trail gear, etc.

TRADE :: 2007 Wrangler 2-Dr Full Doors for Half Doors

Old 08-13-2007, 08:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TRADE :: 2007 Wrangler 2-Dr Full Doors for Half Doors

I own a 2 Door 2007 Jeep Wrangler. She is colored Rescue Green. I am in Charleston, SC and would be willing to drive and meet for the trade.

I am looking to see if anyone has any Half-Doors painted Rescue Green with Black soft uppers that is interested in trading for my full Steel doors? Your doors and uppers must be in good condition as mine are only a month old and in perfect condition.

If you're interested, e-mail me at BrettDez@gmail.com. It is important to please include pictures of your Half Doors(detailed pictures) and Soft Uppers(show condition of window). I can provide pictures in return as well. If you can't take pictures we can meet and discuss the trade and inspect them in person.

Hopefully we will both be happy with the trade!
Old 08-14-2007, 11:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Let me just add so there's no confusion, I am willing to drive quite a distance in order to meet up if needed.

Quick Reply: TRADE :: 2007 Wrangler 2-Dr Full Doors for Half Doors