Notices
JK Audio & Electronics This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler audio equipment and electronics. This would include items such as stereo headunits, speaker systems, CB radios and GPS units.

BNIB Sierra LED Dual AmberWhite 50" Lightbar - $650OBO

Old 06-21-2015, 05:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BNIB Sierra LED Dual AmberWhite 50" Lightbar - $650OBO

I have a brand new Sierra LED Dual AmberWhite 50" LED Light bar for sale. I only opened the original box to make sure the item shipped safely and was not damaged in transit. I haven't installed this on my Jeep. This includes everything in the original packaging, 50" LED lightbar, 3 position switch, wiring harness, brackets (you will need to buy a A Pillar mount for JKs)

This 50" LED Light bar sells for $1017.00 on the Sierra LED website. This is a really cool LED lightbar because it has both White and Amber LEDs on both rows. It doesn't use amber filter cover to create the amber light, also it isn't a single row of amber creating less powerful light. This is technology that Sierra LED has been doing for years. They have good videos and info on their website to really describe the difference of this product versus other normal LED lightbars.

https://www.sierraledlights.com/shop...sign-kit-copy/
www.sierraledlights.com

I am willing to ship and will help cover half the ship cost too!
Attached Thumbnails AWSL288-CMB-K1_IMG_5678-600x400.jpg   IMG_1342.JPG   IMG_1343.JPG  

Quick Reply: BNIB Sierra LED Dual AmberWhite 50" Lightbar - $650OBO