Notices
JK Audio & Electronics This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler audio equipment and electronics. This would include items such as stereo headunits, speaker systems, CB radios and GPS units.

FS Miami, Complete Alpine premium stereo from 2015 rubi. Brand new 400 miles

Old 03-05-2016, 07:43 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS Miami, Complete Alpine premium stereo from 2015 rubi. Brand new 400 miles

As the title says bought a new rubi with premium system including sub. Swapping out entire system. Have no idea what it's worth, shoot me an offer. I'm lazy, don't want to ship, so it would need to be local pickup. I am using factory soundbar but not the speakers.

email is eddybarba@gmail.com
Old 03-29-2016, 08:46 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by eddybarba
As the title says bought a new rubi with premium system including sub. Swapping out entire system. Have no idea what it's worth, shoot me an offer. I'm lazy, don't want to ship, so it would need to be local pickup. I am using factory soundbar but not the speakers.

email is eddybarba@gmail.com
Is the Alpine stereo still available? Does it include all 8 speakers, the amp, sub and wiring harnesses? I have the 430N radio and am looking for plug and play.
Old 05-08-2016, 07:02 PM
JK Newbie

Sold!

Quick Reply: FS Miami, Complete Alpine premium stereo from 2015 rubi. Brand new 400 miles