Notices
JK Audio & Electronics This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler audio equipment and electronics. This would include items such as stereo headunits, speaker systems, CB radios and GPS units.

Just a feeler on Mygig rbz and uconnect

Old 05-03-2013, 10:10 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just a feeler on Mygig rbz and uconnect

I am looking to upgrade to an aftermarket radio but first would like to see if I could find a suitor for my current radio. I swapped out the original radio for an rbz off eBay. Everything works perfect I just want some of the extras and looks of aftermarket instead. The radio is currently working in my 2012 jku. It was all plug and play and works perfectly. Is anyone looking to upgrade? I was thinking $525 for the radio and uconnect together? Any takers?
Old 05-04-2013, 08:15 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Fluvanna10
I am looking to upgrade to an aftermarket radio but first would like to see if I could find a suitor for my current radio. I swapped out the original radio for an rbz off eBay. Everything works perfect I just want some of the extras and looks of aftermarket instead. The radio is currently working in my 2012 jku. It was all plug and play and works perfectly. Is anyone looking to upgrade? I was thinking $525 for the radio and uconnect together? Any takers?
I'd like to buy the U connect radio by itself off of you. I'm sending you a PM now.
Old 05-05-2013, 01:46 AM
JK Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by deathboyardee

I'd like to buy the U connect radio by itself off of you. I'm sending you a PM now.
Is the rbz a nav unit?
Old 05-05-2013, 01:51 AM
JK Newbie

No. I believe REN is
Old 05-23-2013, 03:36 PM
JK Newbie

Would you happen to have the model # of the RBZ? I would only be interested in that and not the Uconnect.
Old 05-23-2013, 07:05 PM
JK Newbie

how much would just the RBZ be worth by itself?

Quick Reply: Just a feeler on Mygig rbz and uconnect