Notices
JK Audio & Electronics This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler audio equipment and electronics. This would include items such as stereo headunits, speaker systems, CB radios and GPS units.

JW Speaker 8700 Evo Headlights

Old 05-23-2015, 04:57 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JW Speaker 8700 Evo Headlights

For Sale 1 pair of JW Speaker 8700 LED Headlights. These are the 8700 EVO (not the recently released EVO2). These units do NOT require modification of the headlight housing and include an adaptor for the stock wiring. They are the black version.. These are the SAME units that Harley was putting on their bikes and would work great for that as well.

I bought these new and have about 7500 miles on them. I upgraded to the new EVO2 units a few months back - so these have got to go..

They are in great condition and I have had no issues with them. I run a headlight harness from RS so do NOT have the anti-flicker harness. (I am still running the RS harness - so that is NOT included..) The EVO LED are a HUGE Improvement over stock!

These are both in excellent condition with 2 minor issues..

- 1 has a small rock chip at about 11:00. Nothing major and I tried to show it in the photos
- 1 has about a 1" thin surface scratch at 11:00 that came with the lights when I got them. Again - nothing that detracts from the unit or the light output.

I am asking $585 for the pair. Shipping is extra - but I imagine about $20 depending on your location. Will package in the same boxes the EVO2's came in. Paypal would be fine - or a check - or cash.. I paid over $820 for these and the adaptors new.. YIKES!

Thank you,

Alex

Located in Northern California Bay Area.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8277.jpg
Views:	275
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	612006Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8275.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	612001Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8273.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	611999Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8276.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	612005Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8274.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	612000
Old 05-25-2015, 03:50 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had few folks ask about the harness / wiring for these..

These lights will plug directly into your stock Jeep Headlight wiring with the adapters that are provided. When LEDs are run this way - you may or may not notice a slight flicker from the lights at idle due to the canbus. The cure for this is are anti-flicker adapters that are sold by JW, Trucklite and others. I did not run these - so don't have them to include...

Thank you,

Quick Reply: JW Speaker 8700 Evo Headlights