Notices
JK Audio & Electronics This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler audio equipment and electronics. This would include items such as stereo headunits, speaker systems, CB radios and GPS units.

Rockford Fosgate P3 slim Subwoofer

Old 01-19-2009, 04:14 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Rockford Fosgate P3 slim Subwoofer

I am going to use a factory subwoofer I think, or at least the factory enclosure. I thought I would see if anyone was interested in this one. It is a Rokford Fosgate P3 slim 12" model P3L-S12. I broke it in properly according to the instructions. I actually have never played it real hard. One day I had my soft top window folded in and the sub rubbed against the zipper and it caused a small cosmetic mark on the foam surround. It is not very deep, and does not effect anything but the looks. There are a few small holes drilled in the bottom of the box where I have brackets attached. I will give you the brackets if you want. It fits nicely on the tail gate IMO. They are $300 at the local best buy new, and you have to play them at low volume for like 48 hours to break them in the right way. I would have rather bought a used one to avoid the break in. This one is very lightly used! Any questions or anything please ask.

Make an Offer!

Here is the write up I did on the install: https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-electrical-lighting-sound-systems-13/subwoofer-jk-50187/

Here is a photo of it, and the little booboo on it:

Last edited by bigbluejk; 01-20-2009 at 02:35 PM.

Quick Reply: Rockford Fosgate P3 slim Subwoofer