Notices
JK Audio & Electronics This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler audio equipment and electronics. This would include items such as stereo headunits, speaker systems, CB radios and GPS units.

Super Chips Trail Dash $100 - (4 corners, durango area) TIME LIMITED

Old 07-05-2017, 07:24 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Super Chips Trail Dash $100 - (4 corners, durango area) TIME LIMITED

Here is a strange situation that I'm not sure if anyone would have any interest in. I am about to trade in my JK at the end of this week. I currently have a Trail Dash installed in it and I just can't bring myself to send that with the Jeep. I'd much rather someone else get some use out of it. Here is the catch. I've installed it on an 07' Wrangler with a Daystar top dash panel. I've long since let the stock panel go away so I need a new panel to replace the daystar one which has been a little cut up to fit the trail dash. It made for a really clean install, but I'd get dinged for it if I took the Trail Dash out and left the cut-up panel in. If you are interested, have an earlier model (07' to 12' I believe) with grey interior with a top panel in decent shape (stock or aftermarket doesn't matter to me) and want to swap top panels, give me $100, and I'll give you the Trail Dash, I'm all for it. I'm trading the Jeep in on Friday 7/7, so it is an in-person deal only since I need the top panel when I trade the jeep in. I also have the Jeep listed locally so if I have a deal done on the Jeep before I have a deal done here, I'll send the trail dash with the Jeep and list it as sold in the title.

I'm posting a pic of the panel with the trail dash in place. I made a small cutout in the back for the main cable and a hole for a backup camera plug. I live in Mancos, Colorado and don't have a ton of time to drive around on Thurs so we'd have to find a meeting spot close by. I could also do the deal Friday morning in Durango before 10 AM. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Old 12-23-2017, 08:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Still have?

Quick Reply: Super Chips Trail Dash $100 - (4 corners, durango area) TIME LIMITED