Notices
JK Audio & Electronics This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler audio equipment and electronics. This would include items such as stereo headunits, speaker systems, CB radios and GPS units.

Truck Lite Headlites with anti-flicker harness

Old 10-10-2015, 10:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Truck Lite Headlites with anti-flicker harness

I am selling my Truck Lite LED head lights if anyone is interested. I'd like to get $300 out of them. I do have the anti-flicker harnesses included in the deal. Just under 2 years old. They work excellent at night and really brighten up everything with a more whitish blue light. I would prefer not to ship them as well. I am selling them with the hopes of upgrading a bit into the JW Speaker 8700 J headlights.

Full disclosure, I have been having a small issue with one of the connectors on the anti-flicker harness that mate up with the Jeep connector. I have cleaned it out, put dialectic grease on it, and have wrapped it up tight with electrical tape to see if it helps. Every once in a while it will flicker and just go out. When you wiggle the connector it comes back on. I am about 95% sure it is the harness connection to the Jeep and not the light itself. They are $30 new if you feel the need to buy a new harness.
Attached Thumbnails IMG_1532.JPG   IMG_1533.JPG  
Old 10-20-2015, 07:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

These have sold

Quick Reply: Truck Lite Headlites with anti-flicker harness