Notices
JK Axles, Gears & Drivetrain This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler axles, gears and drive train components. This would include things such as lockers, limited slip differentials, axle shafts, U-joints, drive shafts and complete axle assemblies.

2012 Jeep JK Rubicon Front D44 complete axle assembly 4.10 E-Locker

Old 09-22-2015, 09:31 AM
JK Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon Front D44 complete axle assembly 4.10 E-Locker

Installing a Dynatrac front axle and therefor removing and selling my complete stock axle. Everything works perfectly, no leaks, no noises, just upgrading proactively.

I am going to swap it this week: IT IS NOT CURRENTLY OUT YET. I'm posting this ad so that anyone interested and serious has the option to come check it out and make sure it works fine, no noises, etc. and if they want it, they can leave a deposit for me to take down the ad and sell it to them when it's removed. Cs are not bent (have alignment sheet after lift and after gussets installed), mileage on all mods below, $1,200 worth of strengthening add-ons (more if you have to pay labor).

2012 Jeep JK Rubicon Front Dana 44 complete axle assembly 38,000 total miles 4.10 w/ Rubicon E-locker
(reuse your knuckles - D30 & D44 are the same)

Installed at 8,000 Miles when tires and lift kit installed:
Riddler diff cover
Nitro inner axle sleeves
C gussets
Lower Control Arm Skids
Raised track bar bracket
1310 yoke (installed) or stock drive shaft flange

Synergy Ball Joints (installed at 15,000 miles)
Ten Factory MG22155 Chromoly axle shafts with new, Mopar inner seals (installed at 34,500 miles)

Prefer not to but can ship if buyer arranges all aspects, I'll secure to pallet. Zip code 80401

$2000

Last edited by fredrok; 09-22-2015 at 09:35 AM.

Quick Reply: 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon Front D44 complete axle assembly 4.10 E-Locker