Notices
JK Axles, Gears & Drivetrain This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler axles, gears and drive train components. This would include things such as lockers, limited slip differentials, axle shafts, U-joints, drive shafts and complete axle assemblies.

Front Dana 30 with control arms

Old 02-25-2017, 06:19 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Front Dana 30 with control arms

Hello Everybody. Sorry i've been out of the game for about two years now, but between moving from Florida back to Chicago, getting married, buying and rehabbing a house and having a kid i've been slacking in the wrangler world. But I'm back now and just picked up a wrecked 2017 JKU and am looking for a dana 30 front axle with upper and lower control arms. I would LOVE to get better axles, but at this point in time, just need to get this thing back together and get my dose of morphine to quiet the banshee screaming in my head to take this thing out and drive it!!!!

Sorry for the long opening, but just need the front dana 30 with control arms. Please pm if you have one you need to get rid of.
Old 02-26-2017, 04:41 PM
JK Newbie

I will have one here in a couple weeks. Getting ready to do a complete axle swap. I did have it regeared tho. So it's got 4.88 in it. Not sure what you have. But I would have rear d44 also with 4.88 to match if interested. I also have front lower control arms just not the uppers. I'm located in northern Indiana.
Old 02-26-2017, 05:31 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by bsturgis14
I will have one here in a couple weeks. Getting ready to do a complete axle swap. I did have it regeared tho. So it's got 4.88 in it. Not sure what you have. But I would have rear d44 also with 4.88 to match if interested. I also have front lower control arms just not the uppers. I'm located in northern Indiana.
What are you asking for the front? Or for both?
Old 02-26-2017, 06:56 PM
JK Newbie

I would sell both for $1200 with lower control arms. I would prefer to sell as a set. But if you just wanted the front I would sell it for $700. These would be complete axles meaning they would have everything included brakes, pads, knuckles etc. the ps knuckle had been drilled to a 7/8" hole for a drag link flip. Because I have a 3-1/2" lift. If your not lifted more than 3" you would not need a drag link flip and would have to replace that knuckle back to a standard stock one. That's the only thing you would have to do to it. Otherwise everything would be there just bolt it up to yours and good to go.
Old 02-26-2017, 07:02 PM
JK Newbie

Also forgot to mention these axles will come out of a 14 jku with 25,000 miles.
Old 03-01-2017, 07:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Im about to pull my 30 with 321 gears in the next two weeks. It will have gears axles no knuckles, re using those on my swap. Could possibly be persuaded to include upper arms of the price was right also... Been thinking of upgrading those when I do the swap. DM if interested located in western CT
Old 03-02-2017, 11:48 AM
JK Newbie

I would sell both for $1200 with lower control arms. I would prefer to sell as a set. But if you just wanted the front I would sell it for $700. These would be complete axles meaning they would have everything included brakes, pads, knuckles etc. the ps knuckle had been drilled to a 7/8" hole for a drag link flip. Because I have a 3-1/2" lift. If your not lifted more than 3" you would not need a drag link flip and would have to replace that knuckle back to a standard stock one. That's the only thing you would have to do to it. Otherwise everything would be there just bolt it up to yours and good to go.
When do you think you would have those axles out?
Old 03-02-2017, 12:05 PM
JK Newbie

I would say by the middle of the month. It's suppose to go in the shop late next week. So probably sometime the following week. Depending on how long it takes them. Maybe sooner if I could go get them as soon as they get them off.
Old 04-09-2017, 11:34 AM
JK Newbie

I would say by the middle of the month. It's suppose to go in the shop late next week. So probably sometime the following week. Depending on how long it takes them. Maybe sooner if I could go get them as soon as they get them off.
Did you ever sell these?
Old 04-09-2017, 06:38 PM
JK Newbie

Yes I did.

Quick Reply: Front Dana 30 with control arms