Notices
JK Axles, Gears & Drivetrain This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler axles, gears and drive train components. This would include things such as lockers, limited slip differentials, axle shafts, U-joints, drive shafts and complete axle assemblies.

Motor and Transmission out of JK

Old 10-23-2009, 11:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Motor and Transmission out of JK

I have my stock motor/trans out of my JK ready for sale. 16K miles, all service done, NEVER any issues with the motor/trans. I have video to prove it runs, shifts and performs as it should. Pics can be provided upon request.

This is a clean, Texas engine. No rust, corrosion, etc. No scrapes, dents anywhere. I just did a hemi swap so I obviously don't need the stock engine anymore.

$1750 plus shipping to your destination. FYI, I shipped a hemi and transmission from Maine to Texas for only $225 so shipping can be reasonable if you ship terminal to terminal. I am willing to drop off at a terminal in San Antonio. Engine/trans will be palleted this weekend and ready to ship as early as 10/26.
Old 11-08-2009, 11:08 AM
JK Newbie

Default ???

willing to seperate? if so how much for the tranny and computer and wiring...
Old 11-08-2009, 11:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

I just sold the motor and transmission.

Sorry. I still have the stock 3.8L computer but I want to hold onto it for a few more weeks until all the bugs are worked out of my hemi swap.

Quick Reply: Motor and Transmission out of JK