Notices
JK Axles, Gears & Drivetrain This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler axles, gears and drive train components. This would include things such as lockers, limited slip differentials, axle shafts, U-joints, drive shafts and complete axle assemblies.

PR44 Front / Non Rubi D44 Rear

Old 11-10-2017, 06:00 PM
wml
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PR44 Front / Non Rubi D44 Rear

Selling my front/rear axle set off my built 2010 JK - Low mileage trussed Dynatrac Pro Rock 44 with Yukon 5.13 gears, ARB air locker, Hi steer, RCV axle shafts, reid knuckles, pro steer ball joints, axle comes with teraflex big brakes installed. Approx 1k miles on this axle. Rear axle trussed, non-rubi D44 (5.13) with ARB air locker and yukon cro-mo lifetime warranty axle shafts, teraflex big brake kit. LCA skids installed.

Editing this as folks have asked why I'm selling, my JK was stolen on Oct 13th, recovered on oct 14th, almost completely stripped. I'm pulling the parts they didn't manage to get off and selling to finance another rig.

Everything shown in the pic included (ignore the wheels though, only on there to help roll the axle around).

Front in great condition, rear in good condition. Excellent performing axles.

Asking $5500 for the set

Will send pics on request, can't seem to upload 'em.

Located in Bellingham, WA - local sale please.

Last edited by wml; 11-13-2017 at 08:23 AM.

Quick Reply: PR44 Front / Non Rubi D44 Rear