Notices
JK Bumpers & Armor This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler bumpers and armor only. This would include items such as skid plates, rocker guards and differential covers.

Bestop Narrow Front Bumper (Huntsville, AL) $170

Old 01-23-2014, 07:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Bestop Narrow Front Bumper (Huntsville, AL) $170

I am looking to sell a brand new Bestop Highrock Narrow Front Bumper, Bestop Part # 42933-01. This is what Bestop calls the matte finish (the shinier of their two choices). It is 100% structurally perfect, it does however have some surface scratches and scuffs due to extremely poor packaging when shipped. You should be able to spray paint it back to a nearly perfect finish or just throw some touch up paint on it and call it a day. It was never left outside, nor was it installed so none of the exposed steel has rusted. I am not including the plastic fog light "cans" as they were completely destroyed in the shipping process.

Since the bumper is damaged I am taking $100 off the lowest retail price I could find and selling it for $170. I would also entertain trades of similar value specifically targeting; ammo, firearms/magazines (I can add $$ as necessary), tools, gift cards, LED offroad lights, tablets, laptops, or just make an offer

I am located in/near Huntsville, AL. Since this is such a low margin item for me, I'm not too interested in traveling outside of my area; however I will gladly ship the bumper with you paying actual shipping costs. It weighs approximately 60 pounds and the shipping dimensions would be about 42"X15"X12". I'll have it wrapped in heavy foam and shrink wrap to avoid any further damage. The origin zip code is 35806

Here are the pictures of the damage, let me know if you have any other questions

Quick Reply: Bestop Narrow Front Bumper (Huntsville, AL) $170