Notices
JK Bumpers & Armor This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler bumpers and armor only. This would include items such as skid plates, rocker guards and differential covers.

FabFours rear bumper with swing-out tire carrier

Old 11-06-2008, 01:33 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FabFours rear bumper with swing-out tire carrier

BUMPER SOLD 11/9/08

FabFours rear bumper, tire carrier for sale. One of the earlier models that has the FabFours logo plates on each side. I think they beef up the tire carrier and make it stronger, some don't like them...comes with a Hi-Lift jack mounting bracket, and a cb radio mounting bracket. Been on my Rubi for 10 months or so, still in excellent shape, no dings, dents or rust. Absolutely rattle free, can hold up to a 37" tire.

Trying to scrape together funds for an Expedition One bumper, so need to sell this if possible. Would prefer someone locally, Albuquerque or NM area, but can ship if necessary. Shipping $$ would be on top of the selling price, and could run in the $150 range depending on where you are. Selling price now at $600...here's some pix:

Hi Lift bracket

Also have a set of Mopar tubular side rails, $150 OBO + shipping. Like new, no dings or dents:

Last edited by glwood6; 11-10-2008 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Item sold.
Old 11-08-2008, 10:11 PM
JK Freak

Default Matching rear bumper

If you have the FabFour front bumper, this one will complete the set.

I know, shameless bump. I had to put something, over a hundred looks, no responses, not even an offer...

Last edited by glwood6; 11-08-2008 at 10:13 PM.
Old 11-09-2008, 07:42 AM
JK Freak

Selling price updated.
Old 11-09-2008, 08:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

i would buy that in a heartbeat if i was closer but shipping would kill that deal, im sure
Old 11-09-2008, 09:02 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by lijeepguy
i would buy that in a heartbeat if i was closer but shipping would kill that deal, im sure
FYI, the UPS charge for shipping to Seaford, NY would be $98.00, slightly less if you have a commercial address.
Old 11-11-2008, 07:37 AM
JK Super Freak

Is this the bumper that had a lot of rattle problems , I forget which one had that issue, nice bumper though, really like it and am curious if you can mount Jerry Cans and a trail rack on these? Great price by the way. $1400 @Northridge

http://northridge4x4.com/proddetail.php?prod=FF-Y1250

Last edited by SASQUATCH; 11-11-2008 at 07:56 AM.
Old 11-11-2008, 02:28 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by SASQUATCH
Is this the bumper that had a lot of rattle problems , I forget which one had that issue, nice bumper though, really like it and am curious if you can mount Jerry Cans and a trail rack on these? Great price by the way. $1400 @Northridge

http://northridge4x4.com/proddetail.php?prod=FF-Y1250

I never had any issues with rattle problems, mine is very stout. If folks did have those issues with a FabFours bumper, it might be attributed to a couple of things: larger tires (mine are 33"), or maybe theirs is the newer version that does not have the logo plates and two extra braces on the tire carrier. Those had to have braced the tire carrier quite a bit, and removing them seems to me would have weakened the tire swing, making it more prone to movement, but that's my opinion...
Old 11-11-2008, 05:57 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by glwood6
I never had any issues with rattle problems, mine is very stout. If folks did have those issues with a FabFours bumper, it might be attributed to a couple of things: larger tires (mine are 33"), or maybe theirs is the newer version that does not have the logo plates and two extra braces on the tire carrier. Those had to have braced the tire carrier quite a bit, and removing them seems to me would have weakened the tire swing, making it more prone to movement, but that's my opinion...
Thanks for the clarification gl, that's a great deal on a bumper.
Old 11-12-2008, 05:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by glwood6
BUMPER SOLD 11/9/08

Does your license plate read "THX MOM"?

That's sweet!!!

I'm just jealous and I'm being a hater.... haha
Old 11-12-2008, 08:59 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Just Empty Every Pocket
Does your license plate read "THX MOM"?

That's sweet!!!

I'm just jealous and I'm being a hater.... haha
I don't give a flying flip what you or anyone else thinks about my license plate. The reason I have that there is my mom left me a note among the papers in her safe that I found after she died suddenly. She told me if she passed away to get myself a new Jeep when her estate was settled. So that license plate is a tribute to her generosity. She's the reason I have a Rubi, and the plate reminds me of her every time I walk around the back of my JK.

Quick Reply: FabFours rear bumper with swing-out tire carrier