Notices
JK Bumpers & Armor This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler bumpers and armor only. This would include items such as skid plates, rocker guards and differential covers.

Factory Unlimited side steps

Old 05-29-2007, 03:29 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Factory Unlimited side steps

I have a set of side steps that I tooks off my Unlimited.

The bad news is that I took them off after the drivers side one was damaged. You can see the crack in the pics. They still support my 180 lbs fine though. It's on the bottom side, so it's not that visable when installed. It could probably be patched w/ fiberglass or something if you want. The passenger's side one is in near-perfect shape though. There are also a few mud/dirt stains on them that wouldn't come off with a rag (see pics). Should come off w/ a stiff-bristled brush or pressure washer. They are in inconspicuous places that won't really show when installed.

Th good news is, they're cheap. $100 plus shipping. Shipping should be less than $50. I'll only charger actual shipping. If you only need the good one (pass. side) and don't want the bad one, shipping will be a little cheaper.

Old 06-02-2007, 03:18 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any interest before I put them on Ebay?

Incase anybody's wondering, that's duct tape on the middle bracket. There's nothing wrong with it, just have the mounting bolts taped in there to keep from losing them.

Last edited by 2K1TJ; 06-02-2007 at 03:23 AM.

Quick Reply: Factory Unlimited side steps