Notices
JK Bumpers & Armor This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler bumpers and armor only. This would include items such as skid plates, rocker guards and differential covers.

Feeler for Mopar Rock Bumper

Old 02-26-2008, 05:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Feeler for Mopar Rock Bumper

I've got a Mopar Rock Bumper without winch that I am getting bored with. See lots of new bumpers out there and would like a new look. Bumper has been on for 8 months but still looks new.

Looking for $325 to fund the new bumper. Pick up only in Hickory, NC right now. Would be willing to trade bumpers if someone is interested.

Old 02-27-2008, 04:40 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think you should ship it.

If you will I call dibs. 06451 is my zip if you want to look into it.
Old 02-27-2008, 11:43 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

where exactly do you live and would you possibly be able to met halfway i live in elizabeth city
Old 02-27-2008, 12:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

We couldn't be farther away living in the same state...haha. I am in Hickory, 45 mins north of Charlotte. Looks like you are right on the coast. Work is crazy right now and we are looking for a house on the weekends so I really don't have much time to drive.

Come visit the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, buy some furniture from the discounters in town (Hickory is furniture capitol of the US) and swing by Mooresville and visit the Nascar Museum. And pick up my bumper .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Milk,

I have the original box and will try and get a quote but it will be pretty expensive I'm sure.
Old 02-27-2008, 04:30 PM
JK Freak

pm sent.....I'm close!
Old 03-01-2008, 09:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Sold!

Thanks Aaron, you have a awesome JK and had a good time chatting. It's fun meeting people from the forum!

Quick Reply: Feeler for Mopar Rock Bumper