Notices
JK Bumpers & Armor This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler bumpers and armor only. This would include items such as skid plates, rocker guards and differential covers.

Feeler. Your stock (black not painted) fenders for my Bushwacker flat fender flares

Old 07-09-2012, 08:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Feeler. Your stock (black not painted) fenders for my Bushwacker flat fender flares

Heres the deal if it works. I need to get my JKU back to stock. The dealer wants stock fender flares back on the jeep. I just put these on about a month ago so they are almost BRAND NEW. I have not wheeled with them so no scratches and they are in like new condition. I just bought a $85 replacement hardware kit so I have all of the new stuff to put these back on. I was going to just put them on the new Jeep but it will be a madhouse trying to get this all done over a weekend and anyone that has put these on before knows it takes a little time.

So....I am willing to trade my new flat fender flares for your stock (black not painted) 2012 JKU flares plus $300. Brand new there are over $550 and I have all of the new hardward (new in a bag) that I assume others do not buy. I just wanted to do it right. I have over $630 invested in these and you're getting them for less than half. Seems like a good deal to me.

Must be in the DC/MD/VA area as I live in MD and we would need to do a swap install date sometime soon. PLEASE DON'T ASK FOR SHIPPING. I WILL GET PICTURES UP WHEN I CAN BUT THESE ARE ALMOST BRAND NEW. NO ISSUES TRUST ME PLEASE. TIRED OF GETTING BEAT UP FOR NOT POSTING PICTURES.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pm sent.....
Old 07-09-2012, 11:49 AM
JK Newbie

interested. Located south of Harrisburg, PA.
Old 07-09-2012, 12:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dc5Aspec'd
interested. Located south of Harrisburg, PA.
You are first in line if you are interested. We could do a sway this weekend and I am around. Would probably need to be Sunday. Let me know for sure. What year is your Jeep and you have black fenders right? Jim.
Old 07-09-2012, 02:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

PM on the way.
Old 07-09-2012, 02:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Wow...seems like a killer deal. Too bad I'm in Colorado...although I would definitely be willing to just ship to each other. Would equal roughly the same amount.
Old 07-09-2012, 03:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Will be in DC and driving through MD a few times in the next month ... Very interested, let me know!!!
Old 07-10-2012, 05:46 AM
JK Newbie

still have em?
Old 07-10-2012, 08:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by coastie743
still have em?
Yes. Nothing has been finalized yet.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:57 AM
JK Newbie

any chance of working out some shipping info? I used to live in DC and could ship to a friend and have him ship to me-- Let me know!

Quick Reply: Feeler. Your stock (black not painted) fenders for my Bushwacker flat fender flares