Notices
JK Bumpers & Armor This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler bumpers and armor only. This would include items such as skid plates, rocker guards and differential covers.

NorCal---PUREJEEP.com Rock Slidders $400 picked up or Trade for Aluminum type!

Old 05-16-2012, 09:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NorCal---PUREJEEP.com NO LOnger getting rid of these.

Hi,
I have Purejeep.com Rock Sliders with side Steps. They are Black and Made of heavy duty Steel. Arguably the best Rock Slidders on the Market and I dont think you will find a more hardcore variant out there.

I had them on my new Jeep 2012 about 2~3 months now. I really like the look, but I am moving my setup to a more simple minimilast build. I want to have my Jeep be actually lighter or the same. Thus, I have my eye on some Aluminum Scorpion ones which I know are not as good. But I dont plan on doing much rock crawling anyways. I enjoy the trails and other obstacles more.

Trade me your Aluminum setup or $400 picked up in person.
PUREJEEP: PJ3000: JEEP JK 2-DOOR ROCKER SKIDS, rocker guards

Here is a picture of them and they will remain on my Jeep till you trade/buy.
You will find it helpfull if you pick these up from me to actually see me take them off. Pretty straightforward and should take me 15~20min max.

Look at my rear bumper...this is why I want my whole Jeep light weight.

Best,
bigC

Last edited by bigchelis; 05-24-2012 at 09:37 AM.
Old 05-16-2012, 09:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

These wrap all the way underneath and have side steps. 3 in 1. I will include new mounting screws and extras if you need some.

Old 05-18-2012, 10:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

You can beat this things. I've dropped my heap on these countless times. Just missing some paint off the bottom. They still look sexy as hell 2 years later.

For 400$ it's not a bad deal at all

Quick Reply: NorCal---PUREJEEP.com Rock Slidders $400 picked up or Trade for Aluminum type!