Notices
JK Bumpers & Armor This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler bumpers and armor only. This would include items such as skid plates, rocker guards and differential covers.

Sahara Side Steps - 4 Door

Old 07-17-2007, 04:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sahara Side Steps - 4 Door

I've got a set of side steps off my 4-door Sahara if anyone is interested. $200 + shipping. From what I've been looking, shipping is around $95+/-. I'd be willing to drive within a few hour radius to meet or deliver if you supply the fuel. I'm in Blacksburg, VA.

Only a couple months old, and I'm ashamed to say that they have never been off road. They look like new and include all the mounting hardware.
Old 07-17-2007, 11:42 AM
JK Newbie

How far are you from Charleston, WV?
Old 07-18-2007, 04:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

I'm a little under 2-1/2 hours away from Charleston. I head up to the New River Gorge quite a bit to do some climbing. The next time I plan on heading up there is Aug. 3-4. That's only about 1 hr 15 min from you.

Oh also, I will be at Camp Jeep if anyone is interested in picking them up there.
Old 07-18-2007, 06:33 AM
JK Newbie

Dang! I'm going to be in Kingwood, WV that weekend. How often do you make it up to New River Gorge?
Old 07-18-2007, 06:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

I head up there just about every weekend. Unfortunately my next two weekends are booked. Wedding this and Camp Jeep the following.

Would you be interested in meeting in the evening?

Quick Reply: Sahara Side Steps - 4 Door