Notices
JK Bumpers & Armor This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler bumpers and armor only. This would include items such as skid plates, rocker guards and differential covers.

SoCal - Barricade Trail Force HD Rear Bumper

Old 01-16-2018, 12:15 PM
JK Freak

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Default SoCal - Barricade Trail Force HD Rear Bumper

This is a heavy duty bumper for Jeep Wrangler JK's 2007-2018. This thing rocks. Weighs only 85 pounds and is made of 3/16" steel. You can fit up to a 35 inch tire with this. I have had this on my Jeep for about one year. Not one scratch. This is a direct bolt on bumper with no drilling needed.

I am only selling it because I am moving to a bumper with a tire carrier.

Here is a link to the website of the company that makes it for more information and some great photos. I will also upload a photo but visit that site for more information along with an install video! https://www.extremeterrain.com/barri...r-j100291.html

This bumper is in perfect condition and sells for $300. I am asking $200. It is spotless and cleans up to a beautiful black. I apologize in the photo I uploaded it is dusty and covered in fingerprints from working on it with dirty mechanic gloves.

Hit me up with questions. It is available in Southern California. I am in Costa Mesa.
Old 01-16-2018, 03:27 PM
JK Freak

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Well that sold fast! The bumper is gone gone gone.

Quick Reply: SoCal - Barricade Trail Force HD Rear Bumper