Notices
JK CB & HAM Radios Bulletin board forum regarding all topics concerning CB and HAM radios, the installation of them in your Jeep JK Wrangler. This would include antenna mounts, wiring, tuning and usage.

Antenna Mount

Old 07-24-2013, 04:54 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Antenna Mount

Like many of us, I no longer have the stock spare tire mount. Does anyone know if the teraflex or quadratec antenna bracket will still work (bolt directly to the rear gate) or is there another "clean" mounting option. PICs would be great
Old 07-24-2013, 05:33 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by kflash
Like many of us, I no longer have the stock spare tire mount. Does anyone know if the teraflex or quadratec antenna bracket will still work (bolt directly to the rear gate) or is there another "clean" mounting option. PICs would be great
Yes...the quadratec mount will still work. I have the AEV tire carrier and mounted the antenna mount on the right side bolt holes used by the OEM tire carrier.
Old 08-06-2013, 07:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kflash
X2-I bought the Teraflex mount, and it looks like I'll need to cut it down some. I have the AEV tire carrier and the bracket looks like it will interfere with the carrier's travel. I have yet to install it. Just got the bracket on Monday. Pics would be great if someone has the same setup.

Quick Reply: Antenna Mount