Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

10" woofer box & cargo deck with trunk

Old 05-19-2008, 08:12 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looks good, I like it. How close is the back seat when it is upright?
Old 05-19-2008, 09:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by defkon
looks good, I like it. How close is the back seat when it is upright?
It flushed
Old 05-19-2008, 05:55 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

thats very cool but i take it you wouldn't hve to lay anything down, ike a ladder or something big like that now you unlimited has the storage of a 2 door however it looks cool and it's fuctionable. probably great sound too. it'd also be cool if you like fiberglasses it and painted it to match the jeep nice job
Old 05-19-2008, 08:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Yamaha90
thats very cool but i take it you wouldn't hve to lay anything down, ike a ladder or something big like that now you unlimited has the storage of a 2 door however it looks cool and it's fuctionable. probably great sound too. it'd also be cool if you like fiberglasses it and painted it to match the jeep nice job
no ladder, but if it comes down to it...i can always put the back seat down and lay it over fiberglass is cool but i want durability to put camping stuff on top of cargo and tie it down
Old 05-20-2008, 07:23 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I like it..similar to what I'm designing for my 2dr.
Old 05-20-2008, 07:35 PM
JK Freak

i love the design, it looks awesome and i'm sure it sounds great... two things, i think it would be cool to add a gas strut to hold the lid up, and second, being that you have a soft top, i'd be interested to see how it looks with the soft top in place and folded back.

otherwise, awesome job
Old 05-22-2008, 08:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by yellowjeeper85
i love the design, it looks awesome and i'm sure it sounds great... two things, i think it would be cool to add a gas strut to hold the lid up, and second, being that you have a soft top, i'd be interested to see how it looks with the soft top in place and folded back.

otherwise, awesome job
I was of thinking of adding a gas strut and the soft top just goes right of top of it, no change there.

Quick Reply: 10" woofer box & cargo deck with trunk