Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

2007 jeep wrangler dashboard flicker

Old 11-29-2019, 07:01 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 jeep wrangler dashboard flicker

Hello everyone, I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. I have 3.8L manual transmission 2007 jeep wrangler ever since I bought this jeep the dashboard been flickering and i read that I could be a bad terminal, so I change both terminal and also tighten it really good but I am still having the same issue please help! I have an appointment to have Chrysler nut every I look it seems that they have zero clue on what is going on. So I took it upon my self to seek help other places just in case they can find the solution

Last edited by Jeeplife84; 11-29-2019 at 07:10 AM.
Old 11-29-2019, 04:23 PM
JK Enthusiast
FJOTM Winner

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeeplife84
Hello everyone, I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. I have 3.8L manual transmission 2007 jeep wrangler ever since I bought this jeep the dashboard been flickering and i read that I could be a bad terminal, so I change both terminal and also tighten it really good but I am still having the same issue please help! I have an appointment to have Chrysler nut every I look it seems that they have zero clue on what is going on. So I took it upon my self to seek help other places just in case they can find the solution
when is it flickering? Have you checked to see if alternator is putting out current voltage. I’m not an expert but may want to check that.

Quick Reply: 2007 jeep wrangler dashboard flicker