Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

2011 Infinity speaker specs. Can i have them!?

Old 03-12-2011, 05:35 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2011 Infinity speaker specs. Can i have them!?

Im a noob here so let me apologize if this question has been asked before. I just upgraded to a 2011 Wrangler. It came with the infinity sound system. Does anyone out there have the specs on the Infinity system such as the watts per channel for the speakers and subs, and speaker independence? I am wanting to upgrade my speakers but want to try and use the factory amp. I have an 8 inch pioneer sub i wanted to swap out in the factory sub box, just want to make sure i dont blow the amp.
Old 05-22-2011, 10:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Roman
Im a noob here so let me apologize if this question has been asked before. I just upgraded to a 2011 Wrangler. It came with the infinity sound system. Does anyone out there have the specs on the Infinity system such as the watts per channel for the speakers and subs, and speaker independence? I am wanting to upgrade my speakers but want to try and use the factory amp. I have an 8 inch pioneer sub i wanted to swap out in the factory sub box, just want to make sure i dont blow the amp.

I think there is a thread where someone put a kicker sub in its place and it worked good!

Quick Reply: 2011 Infinity speaker specs. Can i have them!?