Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

aftermarket radio

Old 07-18-2017, 05:57 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default aftermarket radio

So I am looking for anew jeep and can't find exactly what I want so I am trying to decide what aftermarket option is best. I am looking at radios I want the 430n but the right jeep doesn't have it. I like the 430 n beacsu I have one now and was able to put a loc pic on it. this means I can hook up front and rear cameras and a lot of other cool stuff.. The radio that comes up the most is the alpine 900r or something like that. My question is for those of you who have gone aftermarket what did you do? why.
and for folks that have the alpine How does it work? can you run your phone through it? Does it have a hard drive that you can down load music to? Could you down load a mapping app like Gaia Topo USA and topo graphic maps to? In dash off road GPS would be awesome.
any suggestions would be appreciated,
thanks

Quick Reply: aftermarket radio