Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Anyone know the member that built this?

Old 07-30-2009, 09:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JackMac4
Sorry, can't give you his email if he has it restricted...you'll just have to wait.
Can you email him and pass on the message that I am trying to get in touch with him.
Old 07-31-2009, 09:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

nice very similar to the 700+dollar delta bar.

FWIW and I could be wrong I was on the delta site and noticed that the part number for that style light bar for the JK and the YJ are exactly the same. Maybe I was reading it wrong maybe it was just a style number...but if I remember correcty it was specifically model number. If thats the case...I wonder if some of the online places sell the YJ version cheaper now (unknowing they are the same) since YJ parts aren't as hot as JK parts right now. and its been out for some time now. ?? just food for thought. Or if they are the same you might be able to find a cheap one used for a YJ
Old 08-01-2009, 11:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by trick50
nice very similar to the 700+dollar delta bar.

FWIW and I could be wrong I was on the delta site and noticed that the part number for that style light bar for the JK and the YJ are exactly the same. Maybe I was reading it wrong maybe it was just a style number...but if I remember correcty it was specifically model number. If thats the case...I wonder if some of the online places sell the YJ version cheaper now (unknowing they are the same) since YJ parts aren't as hot as JK parts right now. and its been out for some time now. ?? just food for thought. Or if they are the same you might be able to find a cheap one used for a YJ

It is probably an error on the site. I specifically asked that question of Delta before it came out and they said they produced one for the JK.

Quick Reply: Anyone know the member that built this?