Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Best battery and dual battery set up

Old 02-06-2011, 09:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ECHO
I don't believe so, I think RIPP is working on a solution, they may have already resolved it..not sure.. you may want to contact them
I wondered that myself, however the knuckleheads on extreme put the air cleaner to their ripp right in the stock position. Doesn't that leave the room for the dual tray where the stocker is or is there something else that gets mounted back there?
Old 02-08-2011, 11:54 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by ECHO
I just looked on their WebSite and it looks like you can put a dual tray in [with the RIPP SC],.. I would still send them a PM and ask the question
I have the same question. PM sent.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:24 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
I have the same question. PM sent.
I asked RIPP if their SC and the Benchmark Designs dual-battery tray are compatible. Their response: "100% worky - no problem".

Old 02-09-2011, 04:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
I asked RIPP if their SC and the Benchmark Designs dual-battery tray are compatible. Their response: "100% worky - no problem".
Great! Now if I can just get them to ship my SC for the 2011. The wait is killing me!

Quick Reply: Best battery and dual battery set up