Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

The Best electrical tool

Old 09-01-2010, 02:56 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Best electrical tool

ok this is what I came across. ........

www.the12volt.com

I usually do all my own work on my own vehicles. It is nice to be able to answer peoples questions when they ask. I figure if some manufacturer can build it and make money then I can build it myself. It is also nice when you run into a problem you know what has been done/changed to know where to start to troubleshoot. When you take it in to a shop you might get a good job or a hack job. Be careful. Then you have to take it back to the shop spend more moneis to get it fixed.

Back to this web site.....
It shows you where wires are and what color they are to be.
Relay wiring for winch, lights, amp, and etc.

I hope this helps you guys out. Good luck

Last edited by Moochie; 09-01-2010 at 04:37 AM. Reason: Please, no clickable links to non sponsors
Old 09-01-2010, 04:33 AM
JK Junkie

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by roadsonlyanoption
ok this is what I came across. ........

www.the12volt.com

I usually do all my own work on my own vehicles. It is nice to be able to answer peoples questions when they ask. I figure if some manufacturer can build it and make money then I can build it myself. It is also nice when you run into a problem you know what has been done/changed to know where to start to troubleshoot. When you take it in to a shop you might get a good job or a hack job. Be careful. Then you have to take it back to the shop spend more moneis to get it fixed.

Back to this web site.....
It shows you where wires are and what color they are to be.
Relay wiring for winch, lights, amp, and etc.

I hope this helps you guys out. Good luck
I thought that this was the best electrical tool?

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/foru...-Sound-Systems

Last edited by Moochie; 09-01-2010 at 04:39 AM. Reason: edited clickable link

Quick Reply: The Best electrical tool