Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

A/C blowing warm/hot on passenger, but cool/cold on driver…

Old 10-16-2021, 07:51 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A/C blowing warm/hot on passenger, but cool/cold on driver…

I’m new to the forums, and this is my first post. I searched but could not find, if I missed it, I apologize.
I have an ‘08 that just recently started blowing warm/hot air on the passenger side and cool/cold air on the driver side. Was curious if anyone has experienced or knows of an issue like this? I am still researching as I post this. Any help or info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
Old 10-16-2021, 08:45 AM
Super Moderator

Received 364 Likes on 340 Posts

Welcome to JKF.. Good group here and really knowledgeable helpful members.. to your condition.. the 1st I would check is the Blend Air Door Actuator.. you can find multiple utube videos on the actuator.. Its not expensive and easily replaced. If it is not that, then you will be checking the heater core for blockage.. again multiple utube videos are on how to check and back flush. Good luck hope for the actuator; easy replacement. Update on your progress.
The following users liked this post:
fire34medic (10-16-2021)

Quick Reply: A/C blowing warm/hot on passenger, but cool/cold on driver…