Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

CD track number and time missing

Old 06-15-2009, 06:23 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CD track number and time missing

I have the 6 Disc DVD head unit in my Jeep. When playing a CD it does not show the track number or the time counter. It makes it a PITA when trying to find a certain song because you have to guess and listen to what song you are at to try to figure out how many more to skip. It works fine for DVD's or CD's that I make myself, just not store bought CD's. Anyone else have this problem?
Old 06-15-2009, 06:25 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a 6 disc as well...no prblems here. Sounds like you have a bad unit??

Originally Posted by stains
I have the 6 Disc DVD head unit in my Jeep. When playing a CD it does not show the track number or the time counter. It makes it a PITA when trying to find a certain song because you have to guess and listen to what song you are at to try to figure out how many more to skip. It works fine for DVD's or CD's that I make myself, just not store bought CD's. Anyone else have this problem?
Old 06-15-2009, 06:39 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am not too suprised by that, the satelite radio cuts in and out pretty much non-stop. I will add it to the list of things for the dealership to fix, just wondering if I was missing something. Thanks!

Quick Reply: CD track number and time missing