Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Which dual windshield mount for best visibility?

Old 03-29-2017, 05:08 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Which dual windshield mount for best visibility?

I've seen lots of windshield mounts for dual LED cubes. I'm wondering which impact your visibility the least. I used to run Smittybuilt brackets with Light Force Striker 170's and that had a minimal impact on my visibility. I'm looking to do something similar with LED's this time around.
Old 03-29-2017, 06:43 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ran the rigid dual brackets for about a year and recently switched to singles on EVO brackets and I have to say I do like the single set up better for general visibility. I run cubes on my stinger so both of the lights combined is usually for than enough light for me. My cubes are 2400 lumens each so 9600 lumens plus my crappy OEM headlights is more than enough auxiliary light. Just my
Old 03-29-2017, 09:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Singles obviously will be better for visibility. I run dual a-pillar cubes and can attest fully to the less visibility problem. Does it bother me... no. Can't recall the maker of mine.
Old 03-29-2017, 10:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Amazon. I wanted the ones that allow me to angle the cubes outward to the side. Some only allow u to point ur cubes straight forward. Mine that angle to the side also allow me to slide them forward and back. I have them all the way back so as to lesson the amount of "blockage" I experience.
Old 03-29-2017, 10:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

They look like this
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1752178130.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	669344  

Quick Reply: Which dual windshield mount for best visibility?