Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Fade to back

Old 07-02-2014, 07:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All that sounds great and sounds like it would work, however it also sounds above my wiring knowledge any one in west Michigan wanna help out? Just kidding
Old 07-02-2014, 08:52 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I dont think u can do any wiring changes with the stock infinity amp anyway. From what i learned, its got its own settings and levels and is designed to work with the stock head unit. I doubt u could wire new speakers to the infinity amp and the head unit at the same time anyway. Also u cannot bypass the infinity amp for normal speakers and use it to only power the subwoofer. I may be wrong but i just had my stereo system upgraded so i did learn about the limitations of the stock infinity setup.
Ps, rewiring from the head unit to all speakers is a job for sure, not terribly complicated but time consuming. Better to just have it done and be able to hold them accountable for any mistakes made.
Old 07-02-2014, 10:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Like I said before so weird old pioneer unit had all adjustments need, I wired new pioneer the same exact way and lost fade and tunablity maybe it is the new headunit I am going to have it look it

Quick Reply: Fade to back