Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Fox Acoustics Subwoofer Box?

Old 07-23-2017, 07:47 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fox Acoustics Subwoofer Box?

Has anyone tried one of these? I'd like to know if you liked it. I can't seem to find much information or too many people that have posted about it.
JEEP WRANGLER JK 4 DOOR UNLIMITED 2-10" VENTED SUB BOX

I'm seriously considering it. I can't find a good downfiring ported design for my 2 10's.

Thanks!
Old 08-08-2017, 07:17 PM
JK Newbie

I would be very interested n this as well.

Anyone have experience with it? How exactly does this mount to the jeep?
Old 08-12-2017, 05:14 AM
JK Newbie

This box is very interesting as it looks as though it mounts to the hard top mounting location and probably making it fairly easy to remove for additional space. I wish there was some more info as this is an interesting option.
Old 08-23-2017, 07:55 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CourageOO7
Has anyone tried one of these? I'd like to know if you liked it. I can't seem to find much information or too many people that have posted about it.
JEEP WRANGLER JK 4 DOOR UNLIMITED 2-10" VENTED SUB BOX

I'm seriously considering it. I can't find a good downfiring ported design for my 2 10's.

Thanks!
That is one seriously huge sub box.

We went the other direction when we created our under-seat subwoofer enclosures....we wanted stealth and still maintain great bass output by putting the sound up front and under your seat. More expensive to make because they are hand fabricated with fiberglass and coated with Line-X but can't be seen and CAN be heard with the top off.

Click image for larger version

Name:	TJKdF6.jpg
Views:	297
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	674288
Old 02-15-2019, 04:46 AM
JK Newbie

Default FOX ACOUSTICS 12" sub box

Just ordered a new one from Amazon as it was cheaper then the direct order. I also have a set of Kicker 43CWR122 subs I will mount in the box pushed by a JL Audio 750/1 sub amp. All due to some jack a$$ braking in to the jeep and stealing the last box I had. This one will be fastened down. Once I get it installed I will post some picts and feedback
Old 04-18-2019, 08:28 PM
JK Newbie

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Mattk11
That is one seriously huge sub box.

We went the other direction when we created our under-seat subwoofer enclosures....we wanted stealth and still maintain great bass output by putting the sound up front and under your seat. More expensive to make because they are hand fabricated with fiberglass and coated with Line-X but can't be seen and CAN be heard with the top off.

Attachment 674288
im looking for some of these do you still make them if so i sent you a pm let me know a price im interested

Quick Reply: Fox Acoustics Subwoofer Box?