Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Hazard, Dome, and AC Control Lights No Longer Turn on.

Old 03-25-2023, 09:39 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hazard, Dome, and AC Control Lights No Longer Turn on.

I have a light bar, rear bumper with lights and 2 fog beam lights on my front bumper. They were installed in late 2021, my hazards worked perfectly same for my dome/cargo lights (I switched the factory ones for LEDs) and the lights that turn on inside the jeep around the AC controls. I noticed this about 3-4 months ago that those lights no longer turned on and even the license plate light flickers from time to time when i drive. I have no definite idea what the problem could be but I'm sure that it might be something along the lines of too many lights hooked up or faulty wiring? I don't know where to even begin to check to try to fix this or diagnose a cause. Ant help or brainstorming is appreciated!

EDIT: The problem was a blown fuse, EVERYTHING works after I went and replaced all my fuses (even the ones that weren’t blown haha)

Last edited by HugoC; 05-03-2023 at 01:21 AM.

Quick Reply: Hazard, Dome, and AC Control Lights No Longer Turn on.