Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

headlight upgrade?

Old 10-03-2018, 07:43 PM
JK Newbie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I just changed from freshly de-hazed stock headlights with the good sylvania bulbs to Hella headlights. $130 including the wiring adapter. The Hella work so much better than the old ones it was well worth the money. Just wish I did it 11 years ago.
Old 07-19-2020, 06:25 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kejtar
OK, so I scoured the forum up and down, sideways and across and I couldn't find what I was looking for.

I have a '12 JK and the headlights are lacking. I adjusted the after leveling out the JK and the lights are still lacking. The pattern hits the ground right but it's just dim.

Anyways - I don't want funky colored lights, not big into LED lights, don't want weird tint to the lights.... all I want is lights that let me see what's ahead of me. Through all the vehicles I have owned or rented (and I travel quite a bit) I have not had a vehicle with such poor headlights... and yeah - I made sure they are not covered by mud too

So any recommendations? Looking for reasonably priced light options.
Sunpie has pretty good led headlight options and currently the headlights and fog lights are on sale. i just purchased myself after doing some research, feel like so far so good. And its american brand so it's gonna be better than the chinese headlights out there. i spent about $230 CAD ($170 US) for LED headlights and fog lights together. i got the code in the email "summer" for 15% off as promo code, valid till 27th of july, if you use my link for the website you will get extra 10% off. hope you get what you looking for
here's the link: https://www.sunpie.co/?ref=kn12hotofng

Quick Reply: headlight upgrade?