Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Hood Light Bar For JK? And Brightest Lights!

Old 05-16-2007, 01:11 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Snatchpeterman
Can't find one.......anyone know where I can get one? Seen the ones for TJs but will they work?

Also, I'm putting a pair of Black Magic lights on the AEV bumper but want a set of the most powerful lights I can get my hands on for the next set. I like throw rather than flood so tell me about the long range lights. I need to know the best round at the windsheild and the best rectangular for the hood. I prefer the white lights rather than yellow but will sacrifice for brightness if its a huge difference.

what are your opinions?

......anyone running the Black Magic? Like 'em?
Here you go Buddie....

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...38&postcount=1

Old 05-16-2007, 02:00 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks for that!!!!
Old 05-16-2007, 02:02 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Snatchpeterman
Thanks for that!!!!

No problem..
Old 03-26-2008, 06:15 PM
JK Newbie

kc makes the one for the tj and is supposedly in process of making one to fit the new jk to be out later this year.
Old 03-26-2008, 06:26 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by armycop
Here is the brightest JK yet!

When my bumper finally shows up.. I'll be 4 69's ahead of that rig. I hade the 4 69's (Roof) 3 6" Daylighters (grill) and 2 57's (Grill) on my silverado. Could light up a few football fields. lit up a pond for an Ice rescue one night a few years ago. Was soo bright a news van was able to follow the glow from the highway. Was on Channel 10 in RI 2 winters ago. The news crew was able to film the ice resue without the use of any of thier own lighting equiptment.

Quick Reply: Hood Light Bar For JK? And Brightest Lights!