Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

How I fixed my airbag light problem

Old 09-14-2010, 01:37 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How I fixed my airbag light problem

I was removing my cb antennae cable which ran along the passenger side under the plastic door area and It got snagged so I pulled and got it loose. The next day that damn airbag light came on and stayed on until I backtracked and checked where I was working and sure enough that is a yellow connector that wasn't connected so I plugged it back in and problem solved. I know that people experience the same issues and chances are it's the clock spring but just double
Check all those connectors under your seats and under that piece of plastic that covers the seat belt tensioner, you can't miss it! My JK does suffer from the occasional seat belt light coming on and I just adjust the passenger seat and it goes away. Just remember!, the yellow connector that not under the seat but under the plastic seat belt tensioner cover. Hope this info helps someone.

Quick Reply: How I fixed my airbag light problem