Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Keep Instrument Cluster Back-lighting Always On

Old 09-02-2016, 04:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Keep Instrument Cluster Back-lighting Always On

Just figured I would post this, though I am not sure if it has been posted before, so my apologies if it has, but I could not find it in my searches. Is there a way to make the back-lighting on the instrument cluster gauges always come on when the Jeep is turned on? I don't want to have to turn lights on on the Jeep to get them to come on always, but they do get hard to see in some circumstances, such as when I am driving to work with the sunrise in my face and sunglasses on, it is basically a guess how fast I am going unless I have the lights on! Is there a power wire that could be spliced to an ignition hot wire for power? Or add this to a switched source to turn it on and off? Any help you guys can provide would be great! Thanks!

Quick Reply: Keep Instrument Cluster Back-lighting Always On