Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

A little help running wire

Old 01-28-2009, 03:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A little help running wire

I have my new cb mounted under the glove box, and my antenna mounted on my spare tire carrier. I am trying to hide my antenna cable as I run it from front to back, but I cant seem to be able to pull up the plastic trim pieces around the door pillar. I dont want to pull too hard and break something, so Im looking for a little help on how to remove them.

Thanks
Old 01-28-2009, 04:07 PM
JK Super Freak

there should be those crappy little things that act like screws and just pull them up and puill it out that should work
Old 01-28-2009, 04:07 PM
JK Freak

Are you talking the ones on the sill ? Or on the pillar going from floor to roof ?
The sill ones have those black push in retainers, and a long, thin pry tool is best, but I just pulled hard until it was off. (the clips don't hold up well, but should work for a few times )

Quick Reply: A little help running wire