Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

MyGig Gracenotes Update v3373 US/Canada/Mexico

Old 03-25-2011, 10:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by whpony96
I bought my entire HID replacement kit for the Fogs for 35 bucks shipped to my door!
Hook a brother up! I would love that... where you get it... you might wanna PM me the info if you don't mind.

Thanks!
Old 11-21-2013, 08:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Gracenote update on RER

Originally Posted by whpony96
OK what happened is the .iso file was burned to the DVD instead. This wont work. Simply double click on the .iso file you downloaded and it will open the burning software on the PC. Simply just follow the steps after you double click on the .iso file. The .iso file will correctly configure the disc to be burned correctly for you.
I know this is an older thread but I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I downloaded and burned the 2.404 firmware and loaded it fine from the DVD I burned. I did download that as an ISO file. Anyway when I'm trying to download the Gracenotes 4620, it's downloading as a RAR file and everything in this tread is referring to the Gracenotes being an ISO file. I cannot seem to get it burn on a DVD and update in the MyGig. The Gracenotes on my RER are currently at 2057. Thanks for any pointers on what I'm doing wrong.
Old 11-21-2013, 09:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

So, I blame myself for not know a RAR file is just a compressed file. I've updated WinZip and it's decompressing the RAR file now. Hopefully that will give me the two files I need to burn on the DVD to do the update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick Reply: MyGig Gracenotes Update v3373 US/Canada/Mexico