Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

MyGig Nav Question

Old 08-04-2008, 06:47 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts
Default MyGig Nav Question

My friend borrowed my Jeep and did something to cause the map screen to show the turn list on 1/2 of the screen. I hate this and have not figured out how to get it back to just the map view.

Anyone know how to do it?
Old 08-04-2008, 07:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just went out to figure this one out for sure and when you are at the map screen hit the menu hard key then the options should be along the right including screen saver, full map, turn arrows, and turn directions. just click on full map and it should fix this I believe.
Old 08-06-2008, 07:25 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by red08rubicon_tx
Just went out to figure this one out for sure and when you are at the map screen hit the menu hard key then the options should be along the right including screen saver, full map, turn arrows, and turn directions. just click on full map and it should fix this I believe.
I'll try this and will report back.

Quick Reply: MyGig Nav Question