Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

mygig RHR question

Old 01-17-2014, 03:58 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mygig RHR question

Does anyone know how many back light colors the RHR comes in? I am looking for green of course but it looks like there are a few different ones
Old 01-17-2014, 05:55 PM
JK Newbie

As far as I'm aware the 730 RHR only comes in blue. The non nav RES updated to v50 or something like that now has an olive/dark brown hue interface.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-21-2014, 04:23 AM
JK Newbie

Well I bought one on line yesterday and was assured it was from a jeep and has green as the back light. Anyone know the mopar mic part number?
Old 01-21-2014, 02:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by evilsliderboy
Well I bought one on line yesterday and was assured it was from a jeep and has green as the back light. Anyone know the mopar mic part number?
You're in luck, the mic I ordered arrived today and after hooking it up, it works!

The part number is: 82211743AB.

I also just bought my RHR online, did you get it from a guy in Dallas, TX?
Old 01-21-2014, 03:09 PM
JK Newbie

At first I thought it was light blue. But tonight while driving home I took a critical look. The color is more like a green-blue. Maybe leaning more towards green than blue. The color matches the dash and center console lights.

Quick Reply: mygig RHR question