Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

MyGig Updater is now available..

Old 02-03-2008, 07:05 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nav not working

Hi I did the update about 2 weeks ago and it was working fine then last night we tried to pair my husband treo 750w it never completed the pair. It paired fine before the update. After trying to do the pairing the Nav system is not working. It’s just searching for the Nav. When you go into the system to see what Version we have there is a error message. We tried to update the system again and there is no change. Has anyone had this happen?
Old 02-03-2008, 03:56 PM
JK Newbie

Default My Gig

Originally Posted by slongfield
Hi I did the update about 2 weeks ago and it was working fine then last night we tried to pair my husband treo 750w it never completed the pair. It paired fine before the update. After trying to do the pairing the Nav system is not working. It’s just searching for the Nav. When you go into the system to see what Version we have there is a error message. We tried to update the system again and there is no change. Has anyone had this happen?
I had the samething happen, the hard drive crashed and they will need to replace the unit. The new one that was put in my Sahara had the upgrade.
Old 04-10-2008, 10:53 AM
JK Newbie

Well the update is out and it is loading right now in my mygig. I will let you know if it works!!

Quick Reply: MyGig Updater is now available..