Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

MyGig - Voice Navigation & Lockpick...?

Old 10-19-2010, 11:29 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MyGig - Voice Navigation & Lockpick...?

I could have sworn the MyGig was suppose to do voice controlled navigation as well considering it's disabled to input while driving (which makes ZERO sense considering I can rip a CD, browse my music collection, channel surf etc while driving why can't I enter a freakin address too? Politicians, that's why. Grr...</rant>)

Anywho, back too voice controlled navigation, is this possible on the MyGig?

If not, thinking of going the lockpick route, but which one would I need for a 2011 wrangler unlimited rubicon mygig?
Old 10-19-2010, 12:56 PM
JK Newbie

I can do voice entry with mine in my 2008. You have to puch the top right button for Voice recognition not the uconnect button. Hope that helps.
Old 10-19-2010, 01:06 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jollymon
I can do voice entry with mine in my 2008. You have to puch the top right button for Voice recognition not the uconnect button. Hope that helps.
What are the commands and I'll try it out (or does it spell it out for you when you push it?)...

Could have sworn I tried every button on it, but maybe not.

Quick Reply: MyGig - Voice Navigation & Lockpick...?