Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

New 3.6L Install, No Power

Old 07-23-2023, 09:40 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New 3.6L Install, No Power

I have a 2014 JK 6-speed, and cylinder one detonated itself in the old engine. I purchased a brand new long block directly from Mopar. Just finished putting it all back together this evening. I’ve triple checked that all sensors are hooked up. I’ve even checked grounds. I have 13.2V across the battery, and the same to the engine bay fuse box, the alternator, the starter, and even from positive battery terminal to the block. Yet for some reason I have zero interior lights, no dash cluster, no brake lights, and of course it will not do anything when I turn the key. The only thing that seems to work is the hazard lights. Is there anything obvious I may be missing somewhere that would cause this?! Any help is greatly appreciated!

Quick Reply: New 3.6L Install, No Power