Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

NEW TWEETERS INSTALLED....next

Old 02-01-2008, 01:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW TWEETERS INSTALLED....next

I did alot of research of tweeters two days worth!!! I ordered the rockford t1t from techtronic.com The retail price is something like $249 They have them for $105. The company had them out the next day. Got them in three days. I only have the stock radio with sirius but let me tell you these tweeters ROCK! The install wasn't that bad I still must get them to fit a little more flush, but over all very satisfied. In the rear soundbar I have pioneer typeR speakers that really aren't good without a amp and head. but overall amazing cheap speakers. I have my instal kit and wire on order to put in my pioneer 9800 head unit. I recently took it out of my 1993 wrangler. Thats a Bada $$ headunit. After all thats installed I am going to install my hp navigation. Currently trying to figure a fabrication to have the navigation flip up when in use and then hide when parked. I will be sure to take many pictures to share this process .
Old 02-01-2008, 08:21 PM
JK Super Freak

Awesome! Let us know how it goes and of course......

Old 02-01-2008, 11:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default tweeters

OOPS ....sorry I put the picture on. but must have enter the wrong picture code. When I get home I will replace the picture

Quick Reply: NEW TWEETERS INSTALLED....next