Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

OTRATTW Rocker relacement

Old 04-24-2013, 03:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OTRATTW Rocker relacement

I received my replacement rockers for my sPod today. Great product!! Not if anyone can help activate the beer switch and the passenger eject I am would be good to go.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-409547637.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	450713  
Old 04-25-2013, 03:07 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by gamber75
I received my replacement rockers for my sPod today. Great product!! Not if anyone can help activate the beer switch and the passenger eject I am would be good to go.
So you got the ones without the horizontal line in them - they look great. Those are the Contura V, right? How long did it take to swap the covers out and did you have to un-mount the switch panel?

My SPOD arrives friday!
Old 04-28-2013, 10:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RaleighDavid

So you got the ones without the horizontal line in them - they look great. Those are the Contura V, right? How long did it take to swap the covers out and did you have to un-mount the switch panel?

My SPOD arrives friday!
It only took like 1 minute to switch all 6. When you order the rockers just let them know you have a sPod and they will send the fork to pop off the switches. No need to un-mount anything.

Quick Reply: OTRATTW Rocker relacement