Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Pictures of infinity head unit

Old 02-03-2009, 09:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pictures of infinity head unit

Hello,

I searched through the forum and could not find the information or pictures I need.

I have a Rubicon with the stock Infinity system and I'm trying to finish the installation of my XM receiver. I purchased a power adapter that I wired into the cigarette lighter and the antenna is mounted on top of the roll bar. Everything is hidden away in the glove box except for the cable that runs to the AUX port.

I had the dash pulled apart to install the power adapter but I didn't pull the head unit itself. I wasn't sure how to get it out and I was running out of daylight.

Are there pictures of the back of the head unit or can anyone tell me if there are inputs on the back? I'd really like to wire the XM into the back of the head unit so that all the wires and the receiver are completely hidden away.

Thanks,
Beel
Old 02-03-2009, 10:40 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

there is no aux input at the rear of the headunit. the only way to get one is copy this thread but you have to be pretty careful not to break stuff
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-write-ups-39/moved-aux-port-rear-radio-hu-32844/
Old 02-03-2009, 12:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, there are no alternative inputs in the back? That's unfortunate.

Thanks,
Beel

Quick Reply: Pictures of infinity head unit